The speciality training offered as part of the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course equipes one to handle complex cases that require expert know-how and training.
The curriculum includes:
- Clinical case discussions
- Case studies and clinical scientific presentations
- Seminars and workshops
- Journal Club presentations
- Performing direct and indirect restorations on patients
- Learning and practicing endodontics
The postgraduate degree in dentistry is called Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and is awarded after a successful completion of 3 academic years of full-time study.
- Clinical Practice
- Teaching and research
- Government administrative services / hospital administration
MDS Course Regulations 2017 – DCI
MDS Programme – MUHS