GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
|S. No.||Staff Name||Role|
||Dr. Shirin Kshirsagar||Head|
||Dr. Rajkishan Agrawal||Member|
||Dr. Shoeb Jendi||Member|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The functions of the Committee are to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance Redressal Committee is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Grievance Redressal Committee members in person.
A Grievance Redressal Committee has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box have been installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.